Your path to becoming a Certified Diver.
- Your journey starts with a Thursday evening Orientation at our facility. We complete paperwork, discuss a brief overview of the program and answer any questions. Make sure you bring your completed Student Medical Statement signed by your physician if you answer with a “Yes” on the form. From there we head to the pool for your introduction to diving.
- Saturday and Sunday will be class and pool training. Your Online training training must be completed before starting your classroom training
- With your new knowledge and skills you’ll head to an open water (lake or ocean) environment to complete four dives over two days.
Get Started Now!
- Register for the online course on the SSI web site.
- Complete the Student Medical Statement. If you answer yes on any of the medical history questions, you will need to consult with your physician prior to participating in any pool training.
- Check calendar for open water class schedule and call us to schedule.
- Bring the completed paperwork to the store and sign up for your orientation class!
- Personal Snorkel, Mask, Diving Fins and Boots.
- Student Medical Statement – Must be completed PRIOR to any pool training
- 10 years old minimum
- Bring your towel and suit
We have a large selection of quality equipment to meet your every need. What sets us apart is our personal touch in fitting your equipment, our warranty and large selection of snorkeling and diving gear.
**We strongly encourage purchasing your own correctly fitted 3mm wetsuit for pool sessions and future diving.
There are multiple packages available, call us today @ 402.420.6338 to see which package fits you best!